The top 10 best Godox flashes 2019 are here for you to review. No matter you are an amateur or a professional photographer, This article is to give you our insight of Godox Flashes so that you can choose the best one for you!
Godox Photo Equipment Co.,LTD provides product design, manufacture, sales and R&D. It has a full line service of studio photography. Specifically, its products include studio lights, portable lights, power pack, video light, macro light, camera flashes, studio remote controls, DSLR & SLR camera shutters, studio accessories and other camera accessories.
Let’s check out best Godox flashes review here.
- Comparison Table For Best Godox Flashes 2019
- 1. Godox Wistro Flash AD360 II-C/N Kit
- 2. Godox Wistro Flash Series AD600/AD600B/AD600M/AD600B
- 3. Godox Camera Flash VING V860II C/N/S
- 4. Godox Thinklite Camera Flash TT685C/N/S
- 5. Godox VING V850II Li-ion Camera Flash
- 6. Godox Thinklite Camera Flash TT680-C/N
- 7. Godox Camera Flash TT350C/N/S/O
- 8. Godox Pocket Flash AD200
- 9. Godox Studio Flash DE300, DE400
- 10. Godox SMART 300SDI Studio flash
- Godox Flashes Buyer’s Guide
Comparison Table For Best Godox Flashes 2019
|Godox Flash AD360 II-C/N Kit|
|Canon, Nikon||PB960 Lithium
|Godox Flash AD600 Series |
(Best For Outdoors)
|Canon, Nikon, Sony||11.1V/8700mAh
|Godox Flash V860II C/N/S|
(Great For Amateurs)
|Canon, Nikon, Sony||11.1V/2000mAh
Li-ion Polymer Battery
|Godox Flash TT685C/N/S|
(Best For Your Budget)
|Canon, Nikon, Sony||4 x AA batteries|
|Godox Flash V850II |
(Best For Beginners)
|Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus||11.1V/2000mAh
Li-ion Polymer Battery
|Godox Flash TT680-C/N||Canon, Nikon||4 x AA batteries|
|Godox Flash TT350C/N/S/O||Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus||2 x AA batteries|
|Godox Flash AD200||Canon, Nikon, Sony||14.4V/2900mAh
|Godox Flash DE Series||All Cameras||DC Power Supply|
|Godox SMART 300SDI flash||All Cameras||DC Power Supply|
Editor’s Choice – Best Godox Flash Overall
Godox Wistro TTL Powerful and Portable Flash AD360II includes AD360 II–C (for Canon cameras), and AD360 II–N (for Nikon cameras) which all adopt Godox 2.4G Wireless X system. Both AD360 II-C and AD360 II-N use professional external battery pack PB960, which lithium battery has large capacity (11.1V/4500mAh) to sustain. Godox Wistro Flash in general has great power output without overheat problem. For AD360 II-C/N, PB 960 can provide 450 full power flashes and recycle in 1.05-4.5 second
When used on the camera, AD360II-C is adaptable on Canon EOS cameras, and AD360II-N is suitable for Nikon DSLR series cameras. .When used on Godox 2.4G Wireless X system off camera, AD3600II C/N is compatible with Canon E-TTL II Autoflash, and Nikon i-TTL Autoflash (missing information). AD360II-C/N can also use in combination with Godox TTL camera flashes,TTL outdoor flashes, and TTL studio flashes, etc.
Just for AD360II-C:
The AD360II-C Flash helps to make your shooting simpler. You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex light-changing environments.
Wistro AD360II-C comes with a bare tube, external power pack, wireless manual power control, and a range of dedicated light shaping accessories.
AD360II-C is as 5-7 times powerful as typical hot shoe flashes with the size and weight alike. It offers studio quality
This powerful and portable flash AD360II-C meets the demands of freelance commercial photographers, photojournalist, wedding and beach portraiture shooters, event and backpack photographers, photograph enthusiasts,etc
Indeed, AD360-II C/N can be compatible with Godox TTL wireless flash trigger X1T-N (for Nikon), X1T-C(for Canon) to wirelessly control TTL functions, wirelessly adjust flash’s power levels, focus assist lamp, sound beep, as well as triggering the flash.
With this AD360II-C/N flash Kit, your shooting will become simpler. You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex light-changing environments.
● Compatible Wireless TTL System: fully supprt Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL and other TTL systems in Godox 2.4G wireless X system. Workable as a master or slave unit in a wireless flash group
● Dot-Matrix LCD Panel: with clear and convenient operation
● Built-in 2.4G Wireless Transmission: with all-in one functions and 100 meters further transmission with X1 TTL Wireless flash trigger
● Studio Quality Light: up to 360Ws, GN80 (m ISO , with AD-S2 standard reflector).One AD360II-C can overpower the sun
● External Battery Pack: PB960(11.1V/4500mAh),0.05-4.5s recycling and 450 full power flashes
● Lightweight and Portable: even with power and accessories
● Wide-Range Accessories: softbox beauty dish, snoots, color gels, etc. All lighting accessories fit for barebulb flashes from most brands
● Stable Color Temperature: stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range
|√ Simple and well thought out interface on unit |
√ Both calumet and Godox look exactly the same
√ Lots of photo light modifier available
√ Battery last for ever
|⊗ Flash is heavy not suitable for using on camera hot shoe|
Best Godox flash for outdoor photography
The Godox Wistro Studios/Outdoor Flash AD600 Series is a great flash choice that really shines for outdoor shooting. With automatically flashing and precise exposure, shooting comes handy and easy in various shooting situations. AD600 series have 4 different models:AD600/AD600B/AD600M/AD600BM
AD600/AD600B TTL All in one outdoor flash is powerful and portable with professional lithium battery pack.Built in Godox 2.4G wireless X system which supports Canon E-TTL II.Nikon i-TTL and Sony system with great compatibility.
AD600M/AD600BM All in one outdoor flash also is powerful and portable with professional lithium battery pack. Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system that supports M/Multi functions. AD600,AD600B,AD600M and AD600BM have varies of accessories.
Godox AD600 series Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, so there is no need to separately buy recievers. It is compatible with Canon, Nikon, and Sony camera. Just implement High Speed Sync function with X1T-C transmitter for Canon, X1T-N transmitter for Nikon and with X1T-S transmitter for Sony.
With the AD600 series flash,your shooting will become simpler. You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex light-changing environments
TTL (Through the Lens)
● 600Ws studio quality flash unit with built-in battery
● High speed sync up to 1/8000s
● Output light power is about as strong as 3 speedlights
● Other flash triggers can be mounted on top
● Up to 500 full power flashes from one charge
● Bowens Mount for AD600B and AD600BM, Godox mount for AD600 and AD600M
● Built-in godox 2.4G X1 Radio Remote System
● Integrated professional 11.1V/8700mAh lithium Battery Pack
● AD600 and AD600B support Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL and SONY systems with great compatibility.
● 10W LED Modelling Light (Adjustable)
● 0.01 – 2.5 Seconds Recycle Time
● Range – 100m + with X1 as Transmitter
|√ Super easy to setup and control |
√ Great battery life & power
√ Excellent for outdoor shooting
|⊗ Less portable, heavier than other choices|
Great for flash for amateur photographers, powerful, packed with features, and inexpensive
VING TTL Li-ion camera Flash V860 II guarantees better light shooting experience with built in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, GN60 high guide number, and 20-200 zoom flash coverage.
V860 II C applies to Canon EOS cameras, and it is compatible with E-TTL II Autoflash.
V860 II N applies to Nikon DSLR cameras, and it is compatible with i-TTL Autoflash.
V860 II S applies to Sony DSLR cameras, and it is compatible with TTL Autoflash.
● Canon: 5D Mark III 5D MBuilt-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
● Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output
● Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance
● Full Support TTL Functions
● Function include TTL Autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Second Curtain Sync
● Powerful and convenient Li-ion Battery
● Max. 1.5s recycle time and 650 full power pops
● 2000mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance
● GN60 (m ISO 100 @ 200mm) and 22 steps of power output (1/1-1/128)
● Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes
● Auto/Manual zoom head from 20 to 200mm.
● Allow for USB firmware update
● Compatible with :
Canon mark II 6D, 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, Digital 1100D, 1000D, and other EOS DSLR Cameras (E-TTL II Autoflash);
Nikon: D800, D300, D810, D700, D300S, D610, D7100, D3200, D90, D7000, D3100, D750 (i-TTL Autoflash);
Sony DSLR Cameras (TTL Autoflash) .
|√ Proprietary battery, long-lasting |
√ Solid capturing quality
| ⊗ Lamp holder is too tight |
⊗ Some users report the controls are a bit confusing
Most affordable Godox flash, best for your budget
TT685C fully supports Canon EOS cameras, and it is well compatible with E-TTL II Autoflash.
TT685N supports Nikon SLR cameras, and it also supports Nikon’s i-TTL II automatic flash.
TT685S camera flash applies to Sony DSLR cameras, and it is compatible with its TTL Autoflash.
For TT685 C/N/S:
• Godox TT685 is suitable in a wireless flash group, with master or slave unit.
• With built-in 2.4GHz wireless remote system to support transmitting and receiving.
• Provided multiple functions, include HSS (up to 1/80), etc.
• Use dot-matrix LCD panel to make clear and convenient operations, supported with firmware upgrade.
• Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds. Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync.
● Flash Coverage: 20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
● Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
● Manual zoom
● Swinging/tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90 vertically
● Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
● Power Supply: AA batteries: Ni-MH batteries (recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
● Exposure control system: E-TTL II autoflash and manual flash
● Flash exposure compensation (FEC): Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increment (Manual FEC and FEB can be combined.)
● Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
● Multi flash: Provided (up to 100 times, 199Hz)
● Sync Triggering Mode: Hot shoe, 3.5mm sync line, Wireless control port
|√ Great price! |
√ Reliable radio capabilities for off-camera, which uses XT-1C transmitter
√ TTL capable
√ With optical slave, it is highly an affordable powerful light
|⊗ Triggering options could be a little more sophisticated, especially when using multiple flashes |
⊗ Clip-on receiver is easy to get lost and/or inadvertently change the settings
Best Godox flash for beginners, reliable and easy to use
Godox Li-ion camera flash VING V850II guarantees better light shooting experience with built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system. With Master and Slave wireless flash system, V850II fits all DSLR camera brands, such as for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Olympus.
● Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
● Optical & 2.4G wireless transmission offer even sand stable output
● With Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X System, V850II is compatible with AD600, AD360 II-C, AD360 II-N, TT685C, TT685N, X1T-C, X1T-N, etc.
● In the 2.4G wireless transmission mode, when used as a master unit, V850II can set its group as M/A/B/C/D/E; when used as a slave unit, V850II can set its group as A/B/C/D/E. There are 1~32 channels to be chosen.
|√ Well built |
√ Great value for money
√ Power can be set remotely
√ Li-ion battery is removable, so you can swap it out for a spare fresh one
√ Supports high-speed sync on Nikons and Cannons with a dedicated trigger
|⊗ Clip-on receiver is easy to get lost and/or inadvertently change the settings|
Great choice if you need multi/stroboscopic flash functionality
Godox TT680-C E-TTL 1/8000s Flash Speedlite for Canon EOS 80D 70D 60D 7D 6D 5D Mark II 5D Mark II.
The Godox Thinklite TT680-C camera flash applies to Canon EOS series cameras, and it is compatible with E-TTL II Autoflash. It supports Multi/Stroboscopic flash function, as well as auto and manual zoom functions with a flash coverage of 24 to 105 mm. With this E-TTL II compatible flash, your shooting will become simpler. You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex lighting-changing environment.
The Godox Thinklite TT680-N camera flash also applies to Nikon cameras, and it is compatible with i-TTL Autoflash. It supports Multi/Stroboscopic flash function, as well as auto and manual zoom functions with a flash coverage of 24 to 105 mm. With this i-TTL compatible flash, your shooting will become simpler. You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex lighting-changing environment.
The Godox TT680-C camera flash applies to canon EOS series cameras and is compatible with E-TTL II auto flash. It supports multi/stroboscopic flash function, as well as auto and manual zoom function with a flash coverage of 24 to 105mm. With this E-TTL II flash, your shooting will become simpler. You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex lighting changing environment.
● TTL flash mode
● easy and fast to snap special moments
● Multi flash mode: easy to record a chain of fast-changing moves
● High guide number: 58m/190ft (ISO 100, 105mm)
● Auto/Manual zooming: goes within 24/28/35/50/70/80/105mm
● LCD display: large size with backlight on and off
● Flash recycling: 0.1-5s, compatible with external power pack
● Advanced function: FV lock
● Flash head can be swiveled by 90 degree forward, and 270 degree horizontally
● Sync plug and a 1/4″ hold by size. You can mount this flash on a tripod or device with 1/4″ mount. Support high sync speed.
● Reflection card, giving a highlighted point on eyes
● Wide panel, extending flash coverage to 14mm, creating soft and natural illumination
|√ Good compatibility and amazing price |
|⊗ Only able to work on hot shoe, cannot be used as an auxiliary light.|
Great lightweight flash and super affordable
Godox new wireless TTL flash TT350 for Canon(TT350C), Nikon(TT350N), Sony(TT350S),and Olympus(TT350O) cameras. The TT350 Mini flash has a zoomable tilt-swivel head covering the same angle of view range as a 24-105mm lens, a guide number of 36 (in meters at SO 100, at the 105mm setting), 1/350-1/20,000-second flash duration, and recycle times ranging from 0.1-2.2 seconds when using Eneloop batteries.
As a master of fact, the TT350 can control the Godox AD600, AD600M, AD360II-C, AD360II-N, V860II, V850II, TT685, and TT600 flashes. As a slave, the new flash can be controlled by the Godox X1T, V860IIS, V850II, TT685S and TT600 units. Other features include high-speed synchronization, rear-curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, stroboscopic flash, and manual flash exposure control.
● With a compact body, 2.4G wireless transmission and 30 meters further transmission master & slave flash
● When using Godox 2.4 G wireless X system, TT350 C/N/S is perfectly compatible with other products from our company
● TT350 C/N/S can control the following slave unit models: AD600, AD600M, AD360 II-C, AD360 II -N, V860 II, V850 II, TT685, and TT600.
● For a slave unit, TT350 C/N/S can be controlled by the following master unit models: X1T,V860II,V850II,TT685, and TT600
|√ Small, easy to carry |
√ A cost effective
√ High Quality
|⊗ Lacks features|
If weight and size is your main concern, this is the lightest Godox flash
Godox AD200 pocket flash has strong power with lightweight and great portablility.easily packed in your pocket.with professional lithium battery pack and two different flash head offer diverse light dffects.built in godox 2.4G wireless X system and fully support of TTL functions.
AD200 features an integrated 2.4G radio receiver which enables it to be triggered wirelessly with the Godox X1 Flash triggers, with a working range of approx. 100m in an open area. There are 3.5mm sync cord jacks and wireless control ports to achieve multiple triggering methods.
● With 8 steps of power adjustment (1/1/ to 1/128) offer better lighting effects.
● Fully support flash exposure compensation, 1/8000s high speed sync, first-curtain sync, modeling lamp, manual flash, multi-flash, C.Fn custom functions, etc
● Lightweight and pocket size, great portability
● Interchangeable flash head, enabling you to switch between a Speedlite-Styled Fresnel head (GN52, For a direct-focused beam) and a Bare-Bulb flash style head (GN60, For an omni -directional beam).
● High-quality and clear AV Panel offers convenient operation
● The AD200 can be mounted via a 1/4″ 20 threaded mounting hole on either side of the flash (allowing landscape or portrait orientation when using the speedlite head).
● Interchangeable flash heads for different lighting styles
● Super-Fast Recycle time of between 0.01-2.1s
● Super-Fast Flash Duration up to 1/13,000 second
● High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 second
● Built-In 2.4GHz ST-III Receiver
● Stroboscopic Flash and Rear-Curtain Sync Mode
● LED Modeling light (Speedlite Head Only)
● 8.8-Stop Power range (1/1 – 1/128)
|√ Beautiful and portable |
√ Strong power for small size
|⊗ Not as powerful as larger options|
Another great budget option a cheap Godox flash for your studio
This Godox DE300 Studio Strobe is a lightweight, compact and durable studio strobe with complete functions. With Bowens mount, it can add almost any studio lighting accessories, and help create various lighting effects. This product is suitable for portrait shooting, art photo shooting, certificate photography, as well as product shooting. It can also function as high light, background light, or hair light in large studios and workshops.
Bowens mount adds various studio flash accessories. It is easy to use an optional RT-16 remote trigger to control the flash, good for e-commerce product shooting, headshots and lifestyle photography. In large studio shooting, it can work as a high light, a background light or a hair light.
● Quickly install with various light modifiers such as Softbox
● (Optional) Wireless power control and flash triggering system
● High qualified 150W modeling lamp adjustable in brightness
● 1.2s recycle time at full power & 1/2000s flash duration
● Power adjust from 5.0-7.0 (1/16-1/1) with stable color temperature
● Short flash duration of 1/2000s, fast recycling
● Simple steps to adjustable 150W
● Modelling lamp
● Wireless control of the flash power ratio, modeling lamp and buzzer, as well as flash triggering (need to buy a remote control FT-16 separately)
● Compact and lightweight body with compatible Bowens mount
● Equipped with M/S1/S2 flash mode
● Precise output control, 20 steps from 5.0-7.0 in 0.1 increments
● Stable color temperature ranging within 5600±200K.
|√ With complete accessories |
√ Surprisingly good finish/workmanship for the price
√ Power dial (instead of up/down buttons)
|⊗ No-liner power delivery |
⊗ Recycle time is unstable
Good value, reliable strobe flash for your photography studio
Godox Smart 300 SDI Studio Flash is designed for photographers seeking studio equipment in good quality at an affordable price. It is best for all portrait, fashion, wedding, and advertisement photography and video shooting.
Smart Studio Strobe is equipped with buzz function and under its anti-pre-flash model, it can control the cameras equipped with one fire anti-pre-flash system to fire synchronously on the second flash. The modeling lamp from full power to 1/8 can work the same as those of large studio flashes.
Such series of studio flash, modeling lights can be set to full or proportional brightness, and transferred to the appropriate power. As the flash goes off, a large studio lights have the same effect as modeling lights. With anti-pre-flash function, the camera can be used to synchronize the light control film.
This studio flash can be set to full brightness or transferred to the appropriate power, which can produce same effect as large studio lights:
● Made of aluminum, reliable and durable
● Equipped with buzz function
● LED luminous instructions for precise control of output from 1/8-full
● With anti-pre-flash function, using a pre-flash with the camera can be used to synchronize the light control
● Equipped with circuit protection system, 5A fuse
● Three flash triggering methods: sync cord, test button, slave
● With umbrella holder, perfect for holding your photo umbrellas
|√ Great build |
√ Best price
|⊗ Not able to set flash power with TR-16 transmitter|
Godox Flashes Buyer’s Guide
GODOX Photo Equipment is a comprehensive photography company located in Shenzhen, China. It started in 1993, and now, it has a full line services of product design and research, manufactures and sales. Indeed, you can find any photography products here as you can imagine. With Godox’s high quality products, here is a buyer’s guide of flashes in general:
Investing into a flash asks for considerable amount of time, energy, and cash. We understand you want to save as much time as you can for a cost-effective flash. Therefore, we have some ideas here.
It is always nice to have your questions ready. Our customer services provide direct and honest answers. In general, we want to know your budget. If you are a professional photographer, we would like to know what your business focuses on because our flashes are well designed for different purposes. Otherwise, we also have flashes for general usage.
What type of flashes I need?
Is it an outdoors photography? An indoors picture of a newly married couples? It is always nice talking to a passionate photographer. Obviously, knowing the purpose of your photography helps us find you the most appropriate flash.
AD200 works with people enjoy a light-weight packing. It is pocketable, and good for simple photography.
AD600 TTL works well with photographers enjoy comprehensive functions in one set of flash. It is easy to operate, and has multiple functions for both indoors and outdoors shooting.
AD360II – N is compatible with Nikon cameras, and hence, it is an extension of AD600 TTL series as a result of customer demand. Again, it is good for both indoors and outdoors shooing.
AD360II-C is compatible with Canon cameras, and works for both indoors and outdoors shooting.
AD 360 works specifically for products such as jewelries or details shooting. A handler and it is concentrating flashing enriches the quality of your photography.
AR400 is a well play with headshots or wedding pictures. It well captures light from each corners and organizes the angles of your pictures and their presentations.
What specific functions of flashes you consider the most?
No flashes are similar to any others. A personalized flash comes handy and adds great values to your shooting experiences.
Different flashes work with different batteries. After investing into a flash, it would be sad if a battery comes inconvenient to your shooting experiences. Knowing how to use the battery and what battery compatible to your flash would help you find the proper flash. You can easily purchase a battery at a local store, amazon.com or aliexpress.com
AD200 has 500 full power flashes and recycles in 0.01 – 2.1 seconds. Its lithium battery pack has 14.4V/2900mAh capacity.
AD600 comes with lithium battery and it has 11.1V/8700mAh. It also has 500 full power flashes and recycles in 0.01-2.5s.
AD360II-C comes with PB960 lithium battery package, which runs 450 flashes and recycles in 0.05 – 4.5 seconds.
AD360II-N asks for the same battery as AD360II-C. It has PB960 lithium battery package, which runs 450 flashes and recycles in 0.05 – 4.5 seconds.
AD360 comes with PB960 lithium battery packages, it provides 450 full flashes, and recycles in 0.05 to 4.5s.
AR400 comes has 11.1V/4500mA lithium battery, it provides 450 full flashes and recycles in 0.05 to 2.8s.
Radiating might not be the key function you consider for a flash, but for safety purpose, AD180 is slow in radiating. Other products are just fine.
Popular camera brands are Cannon and Nikon. We have AD360II – N for Nikon and AD360II-C for Cannon.
The Types of Flashing
There are usually two types of flashing. For general usage, flashing could be either manual or automatically adjusted. Others are for specific purposes, acting as a component, and we use TTL cameras with flashes.
Other Flashing Brands
There are other brands you can refer to in the market when purchasing a flash. I personally never stop finding the best price or checking similar functions from other brands. Here are some of my findings:
FALCONEYES is another major provider of flashes. It focuses on soft light, LED, flashes suitable for filming and lights used in TV productions. It also has its battery lines for customers’ convenience.
Bowens international manufacture studio, location lighting, creative light shaping tools and accessories for professional image makers. all the products designed in the United Kingdom, Bowens products are known by photographers and moviemakers around the world.
Elinchrom produces the world’s most portable studio flash and other a wide variety of products.and based in Switzerland, they continue to innovate with a product range that covers every photographer’s needs, from the entry level D-Lite RX One to the full-featured ELC Pro HD.
VILTROX series has focus on LED, wedding shooting, and studio shooting. For headshots, I have not found relevant products, such as a small-sized, pocketable flash.
NICEFOTO is a professional factory engaged in production,design,research and sales of photographic equipment for over 13 years
Yongnuo’s products include speedlites, triggers, cable release, LED lights, lens and so on, totally 7 series and more than 40 products. and also have developed and produced SLRs auto-focusing lens, including 50MM/F1.8, 35mm/f2.0, 85mm/F1.8, 100mm/F2.0.
Jinbei has been manufacturer of Flash Lights and LED Video Lights for over 20 years. The head office and factory both locate in Shanghai, China, The brands “JINBEI” and “CALER” enjoy high reputation in the professional photographic industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to Buy Batteries for My Flashes?
Most lithium battery package are rechargeable. With power cord, you can simply plug into an outlet to recharge a battery. However, international travelers might have to pay attention different outlet requirements. You can easily find a battery works for flashes at a local store, amazon.com or jd.com
How to Improve Photography with Flashes?
On Godox we have a discussion forum for users to share experiences and techniques. Also, we have tutorials about using our flashes on our webpages. Please check out
Is Flashing Index Higher the Better?
Usually, the higher the flashing index, the more expensive the flash would be. However, with full light output, the battery and the duration of the flash would be affected. Therefore, it might not be the best option to find a high index flash. Often, we recommend customers to look at various properties.
Is an Expensive Flash the Best Flash?
We do not recommend if you spend a fortune on a flash, but only use half of its functions.
Should I Turn Off Flashes When I’m Not Using It?
It is recommended that you turn off flashes when you are not using them because heat would go up when battery is in use.
The quality of your photography plays an important in your daily business. A proper camera not only provides great convenience to your photography, but also adds values to your services. Godox helps you achieve your business goal, and improves your experiences in producing every single picture. Our up-to-date technology aims to serve our clients with their continuing needs.
The Top 10 Best Godox Flashes 2019 reviews and the subsequent buyer’s guide would like to serve our clients from a most objective angle, and our wide range of products would ultimately help you to pick your dream godox flashes. Your next shopping experience is simplified here, and Godox is looking forward to working with you.
There is nothing to hesitate. Happy Shopping!
Related Buyers Guide & Reviews:
If you like this article please leave us 5 star 🙂