Now we want to help the students showcase their abilities in this area and created this scholarship.
All students must be in an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school. and the winner will get $2,000 to be spent on tuition fees and supplies.
Applicants to write more than 1000 words and should cover one of the following topics:
- The application and influence of photography in human life.
- The effects of camera, tripod, lens and other equipment on photography .
- The relationship between camera and photography, optics, science and technology.
- The differences and similarities between photography and videography in modern life.
Students currently enrolled in a college, university or vocational/trade school (especially welcome art and photography students )
All submiteal should send to firstname.lastname@example.org and include below informations:
- Your full name, telephone number and mailing address
- The name of the school you attend
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified(scan of student ID.)
- Your area of study
- More than 1000 words.
- All submissions should be in PDF form.
- The application must be English.
- Submissions open: Oct 10, 2018
- Application deadline: Sep 20, 2019
- Scholarship Winners announced: Oct 10, 2019
How we judge the content and determine the winner ?
ShootSearcher will select a recipient based on a number of criteria which including the quality and applicability of the submitted content .
How will the scholarship be paid ?
The scholarship funds will be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University. funds will be spent on tuition fees and supplies.
What is the scholarship funds ?
The scholarship is $2,000 USD and we offer scholarship program yearly.
Terms & Conditions
- All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant.
- Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the ShootSearcher Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on ShootSearcher social media pages.
- Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school within 10 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school.(welcome art and photography students)
- In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, ShootSearcher will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.
- By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants ShootSearcher permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo,video and essay on ShootSearcher .no or in other marketing communications, even if the candidate does not win the scholarship.We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.
- When you send email communications to ShootSearcher, and/or its representatives may retain those communications in order to process or respond to your inquiries or application as related to the scholarship.
- By participating in this scholarship, you give us your express consent to confirm your admission and attendance at the college or university by contacting the institution for verification.
Contact Us If you have any questions:email@example.com